Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The Birds Are Singing and I Disagree

A friend once wrote this in one of his poems and when I first read it.. I thought how clever that line was... "The birds are singing, I disagree". Today, unfortunately, feels like one of those days where I agree with my friend who disagrees with the birds. It's rainy and dark, and I woke up on the other side of the bed... well, fell off it is more like it. I have no particular reason to feel this way. I guess it could be a lot of little things.. like, drinking WAY too much coffee yesterday, feeling discouraged about the depressed job market, and knowing that I have to file taxes soon :'( It could also be that I'm getting sick with a cold... which is very likely. In any case, I hope the day goes better than my morning and the sun peeks out just a little to give me a warm hug :)

No comments: